Touring Caravan Holidays at Grasmere Caravan Park
The Touring site has capacity for 46 touring caravans or motorhomes, with some all-weather pitches laid with ¾ Stone or Granite Chip. All pitches are generally hard and well drained.
Each pitch has its own service point with water tap, foul water drain, electric and TV point plus dustbin. We offer a free WiFi system, see here.
A limited number of seasonal touring pitches are now available, please contact us for more information.
We cannot accept DOGS, TENTS or COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. Non-family parties are accepted solely at our discretion.
• To minimise ground damage, no groundsheets on grass pitches please. If you have a ‘breathable’ groundsheet please check with us.
• Your pitch will be held until 10pm. If you find you will be later than this please advise us.
• Sorry, but we cannot guarantee to reserve specific pitches or ensure friends are parked together.
• Balance of site fee is payable on arrival. We accept Access, Visa and Switch cards.
• The minimum period for advance bookings is three nights.
• Pitches are to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. At peak times we may not be able to site new arrivals until after this time.
• Please confirm all bookings by returning the booking form enclosing a £25 deposit.
• Access to the Touring site is now via a remote controlled barrier and height-controlled gates (6’2” clearance, see images below.) You will need to ask a member of staff to open the barrier on arrival/ departure.
A limited number of
touring pitches are
available on PitchUp,
click HERE to book.