Static Caravan Holidays at Grasmere Caravan Park
We currently have 50 privately owned static caravans and 11 caravans available for holiday hire. In addition there is a single chalet. A token operated Launderette and showers are available via the adjacent Touring Site, click here for more details.
All caravans have provision for parking, and are provided with bed linen, gas and electricity at no additional charge. High chairs and cots are also available free by request, please mention this when you book.
We do NOT have extensive on-site recreational facilities, but a basic play area is provided for children. Extensive information on local attractions is available at the site office.
We offer a free WiFi system, see here.
Click the thumbnails below for details and prices for each unit, or here for a printer-friendly price list.
The Grasmere Chalet
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Sorry, no dogs or cats accepted. Other pets by prior arrangement. Persons with guide/ assistant dogs please see the Wentworth Chalets page.
• No teenage parties will be accepted. All other single-sex and non-family parties accepted at our discretion.
• Caravans are usually available from 3pm on the day of arrival, you may be able to have the key earlier but this will depend on the circumstances prevailing on the day. Please vacate by 10am on the day of departure.
• Units will be held until 10pm on the day of arrival. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing within 14 days of the booking being made. Automatic cancellation will result if the deposit is not received within the stated time.
• Short breaks are available in early and late season (sorry, not late Spring bank/ August holiday) Prices on request.
Unlike most parks we do not normally require written medical certificates and we do not get involved in insurance schemes. If you cancel in writing more than 14 days before arrival we will retain a £10 booking fee and return all other monies. With less than 14 days notice, any refund will depend on our ability to re-let the unit.
Self-Isolation and Covid-19
If you feel unwell before arriving to stay with us and are required to self-isolate, please contact us to cancel your booking for a full refund or arrange new dates. Please do not travel to the apartment if you already have symptoms.
If you have symptoms during your stay and feel well enough to return home, please do so and inform us. If you are required to self-isolate during your stay and cannot travel due to the driver's health or reliance on public transport, please be aware that any extra days will be charged at the standard rate. Subject to other bookings, we may have to move you to alternate accommodation.