Chalets at Wentworth Holidays
Wentworth is a small, compact chalet site established in the 1960s and in our ownership since 1999. Most regular customers use us as a base, but the general layout does not lend itself to families who would normally spend a lot of time on-site.
All chalets are equipped with:
• Fitted lounge and bedroom heaters
• Colour TV, full-size electric cooker, microwave and toaster.
• Kitchen equipment, china and cutlery
• Bed linen and towels included. For persons staying longer than a week, a change can be provided on Fridays.
• Bedrooms and lounge are carpeted.
• We offer a free WiFi system, see here.
Children are welcome but please note there are no on-site play facilities.
Car parking for one car per chalet is catered for. If more than one car will be coming, please indicate this on your booking form.
Keys and service are available at Grasmere office.
Click the thumbnails for details and prices for each unit, or here for a printer-friendly price list.
2-Berth Luxury Chalet 'Bumble'
Units are equipped with bedding and towels. We also have an on-site launderette at the end of the reception block, operated by tokens which are available from Reception or from Grasmere when Reception is closed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Sorry, no dogs accepted. Other pets by prior arrangement. Persons with cats or guide/ assistant dogs please contact the proprietor. Peggoty 1 and Copperfield 1 have been designated for use by cat owners.
• No teenage parties will be accepted. All other single-sex and non-family parties accepted at our discretion.
• Chalets are usually available from 2pm on the day of arrival, you may be able to have the key earlier but this will depend on the circumstances prevailing on the day. Please vacate by 10am on the day of departure.
• Chalets will be held until 10pm on the day of arrival. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing within 14 days of the booking being made. Automatic cancellation will result if the deposit is not received within the stated time.
• Short breaks are available in early and late season (sorry, not late Spring bank/ August holiday) Prices on request.
Unlike most parks we do not normally require written medical certificates and we do not get involved in insurance schemes. If you cancel in writing more than 14 days before arrival we will retain a £10 booking fee and return all other monies. With less than 14 days notice, any refund will depend on our ability to re-let the unit.